Technical SMS Service Manager (LATAM, EMEA)
GTC is an independent consulting firm with wide expertise in A2P business messaging. We provide tailor-made messaging strategies, helping Telcos and Enterprises to productise, launch, monetise, and run Omni-channel messaging products, including RCS, Viber, WhatsApp, OTT, and SMS both for the wholesale and retail industry. We are growing as a company and are currently looking for a Technical SMS Service Manager to join our team.
As Technical SMS Service Manager at GTC, you will be responsible for the service experience of GTC’s customers and their business partners. The goal of GTC’s Managed Service offering is to provide value to our customers through excellent service performance in daily operational tasks.
Specifically, we are looking for a new colleague who:
- Has gained experience in the messaging industry for many years and is deeply familiar with:
- All processes needed for running an SMS business E2E
- MNO infrastructure including firewalls
- The SMPP, SS7, REST and ENUM protocols
- SMS feature configuration
- MNP and HLR lookup services
- OTT channels
- IR.21 data
- Has an excellent commercial understanding of the messaging industry.
- Has strong analytical and logical thinking with an eye for detail.
- Can independently analyse and enjoys presenting complex data to customers.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is a given.
- Self-sufficient, structured, success-oriented and collaborative.
- A basic understanding of SQL and Linux can be useful.
- Has a likable personality, is flexible and able to travel.
- Loves communicating with others and is fluent in English, another European language is a plus.
- Life-long learner, with a high willingness towards acquiring new skills.
You will join the best team! GTC is a fast-growing, fun place to contribute, fully supporting remote work from home using state-of-the-art communication tools. Our team is distributed across 12 different cities and 10 countries.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us.