We are growing as a company and are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
GTC is an independent consulting firm with wide expertise in A2P business messaging. We provide tailor-made messaging strategies, helping Telcos and Enterprises to productise, launch, monetise, and run Omni-channel messaging products, including RCS, Viber, WhatsApp, OTT, and SMS both for the wholesale and retail industry.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and supporting GTC’s projects, going in-depth to understand each project individually and making sure that the project is on track.
- Throughout a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with the collaborators and clients, make decisions and monitor the project’s progress to keep it on schedule.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
- Delegating tasks on the project to collaborators best positioned to complete them.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Understanding in-depth the projects and eventual problems that may impact the project schedule, bringing creative and practical solutions.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Messaging experience is essential.
- Minimum 4 years in Telco environment.
- Passion for Mobile Technologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Cost and risk management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
You will join the best team! GTC is a fast-growing, fun place to contribute, fully supporting remote work from home using state-of-the-art communication tools. Our team is distributed across 12 different cities and 10 countries.
We want to hear from you! Please email us your application (Cover Letter & CV) to email@example.com.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us.