GTC Customer Event 2022
Join us at the beautiful Hotel Convento Aracena, a four-star hotel located just below the medieval Castle of Aracena in the heart of Sierra Morena and Andalucía. We will treat you to some local culinary delights while we take you to explore some of the famous attractions in the area.
Besides celebrating with the GTC team, this is a great opportunity to reconnect with familiar faces from the industry and/or meet some new names in messaging.
Day 1: Wednesday
Morning and afternoon shuttle buses will be arranged from Seville Airport to Hotel Convento Aracena.
14:00 – 19:30 | Hotel check-in & one-on-one sessions with GTC
19:30 | Meet the GTC team for welcome drinks
20:30 | Traditional Spanish dinner, Hotel Convento Aracena
23:00 | After-dinner drinks & music until late!
Day 2: Thursday
10:00 | Visit Jamones Eíriz and discover the world of Iberian ham, considered a gourmet jewel in Spain.
13:30 | Traditional lunch at Restaurante Casas in Aracena
16:00 | Discover La Gruta de la Maravillas (the Cave of Wonders) – a network of limestone caverns located in the town of Aracena
17:30 | Guided tour of Castillo de Aracena, explore this 15th-century castle’s dungeons, historical displays & relics
20:30 | Gala dinner at Barceló Aracena hotel – take in the breathtaking sights of the castle & village at night
22:30 | Flamenco show – be hypnotized by the performance of flamenco dancers and marvel at the fine-tuned choreography that articulates the emotion and passion of Spanish culture
Day 3: Friday
09:00 | Free time for meetings with the GTC team
11:00 | Check out
Morning and afternoon shuttle buses will be arranged from Hotel Convento Aracena to Seville Airport.
Telephone: +34 959 126 899
The GTC team is looking forward to welcoming you to the GTC Customer Event (hereinafter - the Event) in Spain!
This document has the purpose of:
- Explaining which costs and expenses are going to be covered by GTC, which shall be considered private expenses, and therefore, shall be paid by yourself;
- Acquiring your consent for your personal data processing that relates to the Event and its promotion on GTC's website and social media platforms;
- Making sure that you are duly authorised to represent your company at the Event.
By signing this document, you acknowledge and agree that:
- GTC will assume the costs related to meals and activities carried out in the group, together with GTC collaborators.
- GTC will cover the costs of accommodation for participants, exclusively on the days of the Event (5th & 6th October 2022), airport transfers, and the activities on the schedule for the Event.
- Any other costs/expenses (such as flights, COVID related tests, additional room expenses such as mini-bar consumption, spa treatments, laundry, and late check out) will be the participant’s responsibility and will be covered by the participant him/herself.
- GTC will not provide insurance, including but not limited to personal accident and/or medical insurance. In the event of accidents or other incidents, the participant shall be insured at their own cost and will cover expenses in addition to that.
- You consent to GTC processing your personal data: 1) first name, 2) last name, 3) company, 4) job title, 5) telephone number, 6) photograph. The aim of the processing of your personal data is to execute and promote the Event. Your personal data will be used only for the mentioned aim which includes (but not limited to) adding your data to the GTC's external and internal materials, including marketing, posts on GTC's website and/or its social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and YouTube.
- You also consent to be added to the Event WhatsApp group set up by the GTC marketing team to share updates and photos with the event attendees. If you do not consent to be added to the Event WhatsApp group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The consent given here is voluntary. You can refuse at any time without giving a reason, without fear of any disadvantages. This consent can also be revoked at any time in text form (e.g., letter to GTC, or email email@example.com). In case of the withdrawal, you declare that you are aware that the withdrawal of consent will be effective from the date GTC receives your withdrawal and for the future. Upon your request GTC will delete your personal data from sources that are used and are controlled by GTC and if the deletion is possible. GTC will not publish or disseminate content relating to that participant from the date of acknowledgement of the withdrawal of consent. You can contact GTC in relation to the processing of your personal data at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.