GTC is an independent consulting firm with wide expertise in A2P business messaging. We provide tailor-made messaging strategies, helping Telcos and Enterprises to productise, launch, monetise, and run Omni-channel messaging products, including RCS, Viber, WhatsApp, OTT, and SMS both for the wholesale and retail industry.
We are growing as a company and are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our team!
As GTC’s Product Manager, you will contribute to developing a worldwide unique service offering in the messaging landscape. You will become the main point of contact for any service-related questions and provide pre-sales support.
- Keep up to date with messaging trends across the entire value chain.
- Understand and support GTC’s strategy and market positioning and adapt productisation activities accordingly.
- Clearly define the different services, including commercial offering and Go-to-market.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to support the effective positioning of products and brand.
- Support the Head of Legal with contractual service specifications and SLAs.
- Provide customer-facing consultancy for the messaging market and product trends.
- Develop and implement ideas to improve GTC’s service offering and financial performance.
- Support sales teams creating customer-specific offering and keeping pricing and service descriptions up to date.
- Coordinate regular conference calls with regional representatives to providing adequate support.
- Organise internal training and workshops.
- Engage with management, sales teams and operations departments to support and develop the business and present elaborated concepts and ideas.
- Work closely with technology companies such as platform providers, firewall solution providers or CPaaS players.
- Take responsibility for reporting product-specific financial performance explaining the reason for peaks, lows and trends.
- Minimum 4 years in Telco environment.
- Passion for Mobile Technologies.
- Fluent in English.
You will join the best team! GTC is a fast-growing, fun place to contribute, fully supporting remote work from home using state-of-the-art communication tools. Our team is distributed across ten different cities and six countries.
We want to hear from you! Please email us your application (Cover Letter & CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us.