SMS Firewall Manager
GTC is an independent consulting firm with wide expertise in A2P business messaging. We provide tailor-made messaging strategies, helping Telcos and Enterprises to productise, launch, monetise, and run omni-channel messaging products, including RCS, Viber, WhatsApp, OTT, and SMS, both for the wholesale and retail industries.
We are growing as a company and are currently looking for an SMS Firewall Manager to join our team!
As an SMS Firewall Manager, you will be responsible for consulting on and supporting GTC’s SMS Firewall projects to help our customers and counteract fraud in SMS channels.
You will join a multinational and continuously expanding company with plenty of opportunities for team activities and professional growth. If it sounds like a fit – we would be glad to hear from you!
- Provide consultancy services to GTC customers.
- Maintain SMS firewall configuration.
- Detect and block grey routes.
- Configure new blocking and monitoring rules.
- Build dashboards and reports according to business needs.
- Analyse SMS delivery test results.
- Monitor firewall system and SMS traffic for volumes and trends on individual routes.
- Conduct troubleshooting.
- Provide consultancy on integrating and deploying an SMS firewall.
- Communicate with clients and vendors.
- 2+ years of messaging experience is essential.
- Previous experience with SMS Firewall or SS7 Firewall is highly recommended.
- University degree in a technical field.
- Proficient in English.
- Knowledge of operator network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of SS7 (MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP), SMPP.
- Knowledge of SIGTRAN (M2PA-M3UA-SCTP stack).
- Knowledge of REGEX.
- Knowledge of database management and data analysis.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Grafana, Kibana, PowerBi, etc.)
- Basic Unix skills.
- Basic knowledge of VPN & SSL.
- Scripting and automatisation skills will be a plus.
- A high degree of social competence with customers and colleagues.
- Self-starter with an ambition to learn.
- Excellent communication skills – both to help steer meetings in the right direction and make presentations at the executive level.
- Customer-focused and able to think on your feet.
- Must have a passion for understanding client challenges and applying technology to solve them.
You will join the best team! GTC is a fast-growing, fun place to contribute, fully supporting remote work from home using state-of-the-art communication tools. Our team is distributed across 15 different cities and 12 countries.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us.