Business Development Manager
GTC is growing as a company and are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team!
GTC is an independent consulting firm with wide expertise in A2P business messaging. We provide tailor-made messaging strategies, helping Telcos and Enterprises to productise, launch, monetise, and run Omni-channel messaging products, including RCS, Viber, WhatsApp, OTT, and SMS both for the wholesale and retail industry.
- Understand in detail GTC’s service portfolio and identify potential target customers.
- Bring or quickly develop a deep understanding of the messaging ecosystem, including market trends and needs of market players.
- Define the ideal value proposition for every customer type (Enterprises, Service Providers, & Operators).
- Autonomously acquire customers across the value chain (Enterprises, Service Providers, Operators).
- Coordinate sales funnel with team members and agents.
- Track and report the progress of the sales regularly and forecast using adequate reporting tools.
- Elaborate and close game-changer deals e.g., long-term outsourcing for GTC.
- Negotiate service agreements optimising commercial conditions and securing service delivery.
- Ensure proper coordination with resource-allocating units to secure the fulfilment of service agreements.
- Manage relationships with main customers and partners.
- Creatively contribute to maximizing the customer satisfaction level.
- Represent GTC in sales conferences and events.
- Provide market and customer feedback to head of products and marketing.
- Telco industry experience is essential.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in a sales/business development position within international telecoms.
- Shall bring excellent interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally.
- Bring a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Will be self-motivated.
You will join the best team! GTC is a fast-growing, fun place to contribute, fully supporting remote work from home using state-of-the-art communication tools. Our team is distributed across 12 different cities and 10 countries.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us.