GTC is an independent consulting firm with wide expertise in A2P business messaging. We provide tailor-made messaging strategies, helping Telcos and Enterprises to productise, launch, monetise, and run Omni-channel messaging products, including RCS, Viber, WhatsApp, OTT, and SMS both for the wholesale and retail industry.
An opportunity has arisen for a fully remote, highly skilled PowerPoint Presentations Specialist within GTC’s growing team. You will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for internal and external clients. You will work on a varied range of projects, responsible for a range of documentation, including creating business presentations, quotations, and sales documents. A strong proven background in working with PowerPoint to create high-end output is essential.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate advanced PowerPoint for this role.
- Create, design and edit expert level PowerPoint presentations.
- Design product brochures & business presentations.
- Help the Business Development team in preparing collaterals by editing business presentations to make them client ready.
- Apply creative layout solutions to presentation slides.
- Follow GTC’s design and brand standards.
- Execute complex and ambiguous edits with minimal direction.
- Excellent design skills and experience with formatting business presentations and documentation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in MS Office Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), slide designing, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage time effectively to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews their work carefully.
- Fluent in English.
- Team Player.
You will join the best team! GTC is a fast-growing, fun place to contribute, fully supporting remote work from home using state-of-the-art communication tools. Our team is distributed across 12 different cities and 10 countries.
We want to hear from you! Please email us your application (Cover Letter & CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us.